YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Review: Influenster "Spring Fever" VoxBox

When I first heard about Influenster a few months ago, I was intrigued...but then very, very confused! But after talking to a few other people who were hardcore Influenster members, I got the hang of it. Basically, Influenster is a community of people who share reviews on products to build up their overall score! And if you're lucky, you'll get selected to receive a complimentary (FREE!) "VoxBox" in the mail- a box of goodies and samples for you to review!

I was thrilled when I found out my survey answers qualified me for the "Spring Fever" VoxBox! Here it is- such a cute little box!

Inside, I found this:



The card that described all the products in the box (click to read!)

So first of all, the Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant:

Who doesn't need more deodorant? I'm not usually a "gel" girl, but I'll give this a try!


Next up, the NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm:



The NYC Applelicious gloss was BY FAR my favorite product in the box. Of course, I'm a lip gloss junkie- but still. Gorgeous sheer color and smells great!


Next, the Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure! Check out the colorful nails I got: 
I'm slightly wary of these, as they remind me a bit of those "stick on" nails from years ago that never really stayed on...but they are free- so I'm going to give them a try.

The directions seem easy enough! I have tiny nails, so hopefully they'll fit!

And now onto the hair product, OSIS Gelastic by Schwarzkopf Professional:

I'm gifting this to my boyfriend! I used it for a high bun updo once, but I'm not really a gel product girl (that goes for the deodorant too, haha!)



And lastly, the Tastykake Kandy Bar Kake:

People were raving about these. However, I'm doing low-carb so I was planning on giving this to the boyfriend but it was expired! Oh well- it was free, so I'm not complaining!

Overall, I really liked my first VoxBox! I've had fun tweeting and instagram-ing everything! I hope I'll get selected for future boxes- fingers crossed!

If you'd like to become an Influenster, you'll have to get an invite! If you go on the Influenster Facebook page, people are usually offering invites there! I'd offer you one, but I'm out! Make sure to keep up on tasks and maybe you'll be getting a VoxBox in the mail soon too!



Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment