YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Review: Starlit Candles


So, as most of you know, I fell in love with candles and wax this year! I joined a few Facebook groups and  had the privilege of meeting some small business owners who were coming up with candles of their own.

Eurie Yeo is the creator of Starlit Candles. I was one of her testers that she sent sample tarts to before she even opened up shop. These tarts were *amazing* so I knew her company would be a success! The fact that she did so much careful research even before announcing her business showed that she was truly dedicated and passionate about her candle making.

Starlit Candles features "high quality soy blended" candles with jewelry surprises inside, regular candles, melter tarts, clamshells and more! Prices are very reasonable and she always includes a few samples!

 Here's what I got in my very first order:
Four clamshells, a large Pink Sugar jewelry tart and some free samples!

I quickly became addicted to "Pink Sugar Cookie"- it's nothing short of delicious! I also got "Midnight Carnival", "Salted Caramel Popcorn" and "Fairy Dust & Twinkle Toes." The "Salted Caramel Popcorn" was on the Special Scents list- and it smells EXACTLY like actual salted caramel popcorn! Nomnomnom! And look at the pretty glitter! I think that's what sets her apart from other candle companies- her wax is just so darn cute!



A few days later, I decided to melt my star jewelry tart and...ta dah! I got this beautiful 925 silver key pendant necklace- with diamond accents! I've worn it several times since finding it- maybe because it reminds me of Tiffany jewelry!


And of course, I couldn't resist. I had to place another order not too long after!


 Here's my second wax haul:
Clamshells: Wedding Cake, Creme Brulee Cookie, Salty Sea Air and Cotton Candy Buttercream Cupcake; Teddy Graham-scented Teddy Bear Melts, sample tarts AND scoopable wax testers! LOVE the sprinkles and glitter!
Seriously...how freaking adorable are these Teddy Bear Melts?
I have to keep reminding myself that they aren't edible, even though they smell delicious!
Here's Starlit's equally adorable business card:


Even my boyfriend is getting into the wax craze! I got him a special "manly" warmer for his Salty Sea Air clamshell...


I've been busy melting some of the scoopable testers- and so far, I LOVE the scents! I've never even heard of scoopables until now (basically, softer wax that you can "scoop" out into your warmer)- so it's been fun testing them!


I've been recommending Starlit to all my friends because I *love* supporting small businesses, especially when I know the owner does everything she can to make your order the best it can be! One of my friends is a repeat customer already! She's constantly coming out with new things and testing new scents- so it looks like I'll have another excuse to order sometime soon...!

Be sure to go "like" Starlit on Facebook to keep up with the latest news!

Love,
K

2 comments:

  1. what a great review Kelsey!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazon is also a company that prides itself on meeting its customers' needs. What's the easiest way to drive sales for your book on Amazon.com? Easy: Maximize the content on your product page and optimize your chances of coming up in search results via Amazon.com Prime internal search engine.

    ReplyDelete