YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Review: BaubleBar

I first heard of BaubleBar back when Ipsy announced that they would be giving referral gifts from them with their GlamBags. I looked them up and was hooked!

BaubleBar is an online fashion jewelry store. They have new stock coming in all the time, so the selection is always fresh! The prices are very reasonable and shipping is ALWAYS FREE! They also offer free returns- so you really can't go wrong! They have "Buried Bauble" deals during the week, in which certain pieces of jewelry are marked down considerably- but you have to find them first!

You can also earn referral credit that goes towards your next order- so it's not hard to get fun jewelry at a very good price.

Here's what I got from BaubleBar! This is about three shipments put together- two of my own and one that my boyfriend ordered for me!
The box!
The goodies inside! How cute are the little velvet pouches?
Fuchsia Tab Strand Necklace

Ombre Chain Strands (Mint)

Buried Bauble: Glitz Disk Necklace (Mint) 

Buried Bauble: Bullseye Bangle (Blue)

Complimentary studs from BB! The internet was down and ordering was difficult, so they gave  everyone who ordered these cute studs!

All in all, I absolutely LOVE the jewelry I got! I am trying to expand my style and get into "statement jewelry" more, so this is a great way to try out different styles without spending too much money!
This is my favorite necklace so far!

Check out their Facebook page, see what others got on Instagram and follow them on Twitter!

Love,
K

1 comment: