YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 20, 2013

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag May 2013


It's that time again...IPSY TIME! But wait...what is Ipsy? Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that sends you 4-5 deluxe or full size beauty products every month- inside a cute makeup bag..all for just $10 per month! You read that right- JUST $10- including shipping! I've subbed since November 2012- and LOVE it. This month, I was literally stalking my mail slot...waiting to see that shiny pink envelope, wanting so badly to see what was inside! 

I had told myself that this month would be the month I didn't look at spoilers...yeah right. I found out that we'd be getting a Zoya polish for sure, a Yaby concealer and then a mixture of some other brands! I just wanted a Pacifica rollerball, as well as a Mirabella lipstick! 

 Finally...it came! In my excitement, I forgot to take a picture of the envelope. As well as the info cards that came in the bag... >_< Next month, I promise, I'll be more thorough! 

This month's bag theme was "Spring Fling" and the makeup bag was a bright blue/green/white chevron printed bag- super cute and perfect for spring! Here's what I got:
!
R to L: Yaby concealer in "Vanilla", full-size Zoya polish in "Gei Gei", NuMe Finishing Serum, Mirabella Colour Sheer in "Daydream", Pacifica perfume rollerball in "Tahitian Gardenia" and my *BONUS* of Urban Decay Moondust eyeshadow in "Stargazer"

Here's some closeups of some of the products: 





As awesome as this bag was, I actually ended up trading away most of my things for...lippies! What can I say? I'm obsessed!

How pretty is the one on the left- "Bellarina"- super sheer with  golden shimmer!
Juice Beauty gloss in "Pink"- very pretty!

Overall, the only downside this month was that my concealer (shown above) was "Vanilla"- and I'm Korean- so I'm tan. I ended up trading that for "Buff"- which seems to be a much better shade. It'll work for now (beginning of summer) and perhaps as an eyeshadow base too.

If you are an Ipsy subscriber and you're not loving what you got, be sure to check out *Ipsy Swap* on Facebook, a special trading community! I'm an admin- so I'll approve you!

And a reminder- to get the new *BONUS* item (this month's was the Urban Decay shadow), you have to refer two people to Ipsy! If you're interested in signing up, pretty please use my referral link! :)

I'm already counting down the days until June's bag! A more complete review will follow! In the meantime, check out Ipsy on Facebook- and see what other people have been getting in their bags! 

Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment