YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 25, 2013

Review: Green Mountain Coffee


I recently became a member of BzzAgent and my very first campaign was the Green Mountain Coffee: Fair Trade Certified campaign! I received a package in the mail with a bunch of K-cups (for my Keurig coffee machine) to test out for myself, as well as coupons to give out to friends for discounts.

After enjoying and sharing several cups of Green Mountain Coffee with my boyfriend, we came to the same conclusion: we LOVE this coffee and the fact that it supports others. As stated on the BzzAgent site, "When you choose Fair Trade Certified Green Mountain Coffee K-Cup packs for your Keurig brewer, you're helping coffee- farming communities improve their quality of life. The Fair Trade movement allows farmers to get a fair price for their beans,which leads to community development projects like new schools, improved roads and safer drinking water." All of the above is awesome, right?!

I would never have known a simple cup of coffee could be so beneficial in so many ways. Definitely ditch the Starbucks trip and make a cup of Green Mountain Coffee: Fair Trade Certified instead! :)

Love,
Kelsey


No comments:

Post a Comment