YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Review: All Things Dog Blog Prize!

We (Oscar and I, of course), had entered a contest over at All Things Dog Blog and won! First of all, I want to say how much I love reading this blog! Carrie Boyko shares such great information for dog lovers, and as a brand new dog mama, I need all the help I can get! We won the "Passport to Pet Fun: Petco Giveaway" and just got our prize in the mail!

*Note* The package was delivered by Carrie much earlier, but our post office had misplaced it! Thankfully, I was finally able to pick it up! It was a nice surprise!

We won a full sized bottle of Burt's Bees Hypoallergenic Shampoo for Dogs (retails for $10.99), as well as some Burt's Bees for Dogs Soothing Skin Cream (retails for $11.99). Carrie also included an adorable "All Things Dog Blog" bandana for Oscar! Check him out with his prize!


Oscar was getting a little stinky and definitely due for a bath, so we decided to try out the shampoo! We had been using an oatmeal shampoo before, but as I love Burt's Bees for HUMANS, I figured their dog products would be amazing! And I was right. His coat glistened afterwards and just looked bright and healthy afterwards! We got Oscar about two months ago and he had a flaky skin issue- but that has improved with a grain-free diet and regular brushing. I believe these products will only continue to improve his skin and coat!

Thank you Carrie for hosting the giveaway and thanks to Petco as well, for providing the prizes. We shop at Petco a little too much (he's one spoiled pup) and will be needing more shampoo once we run out!

Love,
K & Oscar

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kelsey and Oscar. We're so glad that you're enjoying your prizes. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete